viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2016

Book Review: The Girl On The Train




Hi everybody! Today I'm coming with a book review, it's been like cutting edge recently, to be honest I downloaded it like 4 months ago but I hadn't have time enough to read it because of the college, now I'm on vacations I have all the time of the world to read books as much as I want.


The first time I heard about this book I though it was interesting (obviously it was) I believed it was about a girl who traveled with another girl in the same train every day or something like that, maybe the fact of thinking all the book develops in the same scenery I mean the train, made me postpone my reading, but I was wrong of course and once I started to read it really it wrapped me, you know, it has the rare effect that few books have, I'm not lying when I say I only left the book like 3 times to do other things to continued reading it after. of course I recommend it...it passed a long time since I read a book who got my entire attention.

So I let you the the file to enjoy it!


Clic here to download the book :D




I didn't watch the movie cause I wanted to read the book first, but when I saw the review on Rotten Tomatoes I guess it dissapointed me, the book is really good, so what do you think about the movie? I haven't watched the movie yet. :P